Learn how to manage and search for products in your workspace with:
- Product Tabs
- Product Search
- Product Filter
Product Tabs are designed to help create a smooth workflow. They can be found beneath the catalog's name.
There are 3 Product Tabs: "New", "Done" and "All".
- New: Until they are marked as "done", all products show up here when they are first added/imported
- Done: All products that you "Mark as Done" are moved here
- All: All products in the catalog
Just click on the tab to switch over to it.
As the number of products in your catalog grow, you might find it help to use the Search function to locate a specific product. It can be found at the top of the workspace.
Simply enter a keyword into the search bar and each Product Tab will filter for the relevant products.
The Filter function at the top of the workspace can help you manage your products based on their description generation status.
There are four filters your can apply:
- All: The default filter, featuring all products
- Failed to Generate: Products for which descriptions could not be generated because of an error
- Generated: Products for which descriptions were successfully generated
- Not Generated: Products that you have not generated descriptions for
If you need further support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team would be more than happy to assist you.