Tone of Voice
Our AI is able to write in various styles, using different tones. This can help you write for various situations and audiences.
Tone sets the mood of an article and reflects your attitude towards the topic.
When generating your blog post, you can select from 4 different options under Tone:
- Authoritative: Sound confident and knowledgeable—show your expertise in the field.
- Conversational: Create a friendly and casual vibe, like having a chat over coffee.
- Enthusiastic: Be passionate and engaging! Get your readers excited.
- Humorous: Add a touch of laughter and humor to lighten the mood.
- Singlish: Our limited edition tone, as we hail from sunny Singapore! Singlish is an informal, colloquial form of English that is used in Singapore.
If you want to refine the tone further, you can add a keyword to Describe your own tone.
You might be wondering: what kind of tone can I use?
For example, you might want to write in an “inspirational,” “objective,” or “disappointed” tone. Our AI will be able to recognize almost any tone word!