Generating Facebook Ads
Just getting started? Follow this step-by-step guide to generate high-quality Facebook ads and bring your advertising text to the next level!
Select the type of ad to generate for
Click "Marketing Copy" in the sidebar.
From the page of advertising platforms to generate for, select "Facebook Ads".
1. Fill in details
Give the AI some context to generate relevant advertisements:
- Product (optional): Input the product name and/or its attributes
- Keywords*: Include the main keywords you want your ad to feature. This can be about product features, brand background, or any other piece of information that will help the AI understand your product and brand voice. Feel free to include emojis and punctuation marks!
- Brand (optional): Feature a specific brand in the ad
- Target Audience (optional): Include your target audience so the AI can create content geared towards them
2. Generate Ads
After filling in the fields, click "Generate" to start generating the ads.
3. Edit and preview generated ads
To make edits, click on the "Headline" or "Content" text field to add or delete text (see gif below).
Take a look at what the content would look like in a published advertisement by clicking on "Preview".
This allows you to view what the published Facebook ad will look like.
You can also edit the ad on this preview page by clicking on the headline or content text.
4. Export generated text to use in a Facebook ad
To use the generated text in a Facebook ad, copy the generated advertisement by clicking on the clipboard icon of your preferred texts (see picture below). Both the headline and content text will be copied.
The "copied" text will look like this:
Create a new advertisement by pasting the text into the relevant fields on your Facebook ad window (Note that the headline and 'description' text should be separated!)
5. Generate new ads
Click "Reset All Changes" to empty all fields.
This gives you a blank slate that you can use to generate more ads.
If you need further support, please reach out to email@example.com, and a member of our team would be more than happy to assist you.