Generating Instagram Ad Captions
Just getting started? Follow this step-by-step guide to generate high-quality Instagram Captions and bring your advertising text to the next level!
Select the type of ad to generate for
Click "Marketing Copy" in the sidebar.
From the page of advertising platforms to generate for, select "Instagram Captions".
1. Fill in details
Give the AI some context to generate relevant captions:
- Product (optional): Input the product name and/or its attributes.
- Keywords*: Include the main keywords you want your caption to feature. This can be about product features, brand background, or any other piece of information that will help the AI understand your product and brand voice. Feel free to include emojis and punctuation marks!
- Brand (optional): Feature a specific brand in the ad.
- Target Audience (optional): Include your target audience so the AI can create content geared towards them.
2. Generate Captions
After filling in the fields, click "Generate" to start generating the captions.
3. Edit and preview generated captions
To make edits, click on the "Caption" text field to add or delete text.
Take a look at what the content would look like in a published advertisement by clicking on "Preview".
This allows you to view what the published Instagram post will look like.
You can also make edits on this preview page by clicking on the caption text.
4. Export generated captions to use in a post
Decide which of the generated captions you prefer.
To use this caption in an Instagram post, copy the generated caption by clicking on the clipboard icon of your preferred caption (see picture below).
Create a new post and paste your freshly generated caption into Instagram!
5. Generate new captions
Click "Reset All Changes" to empty all fields.
This gives you a blank slate that you can use to generate more captions.
If you need further support, please reach out to email@example.com, and a member of our team would be more than happy to assist you.